The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

3 New Eclipse Pictures

Summit kindly release three new Eclipse pictures! :) Thanks Summit! I'm really excited about these stills because we have hardly seen anything from Eclipse at all. I mean, its April, so its about 3 months untill Eclipse is released, and we only have a few stills, the one-sheet and the teaser trailer. Which is nothing compared to the amount of footage we got from New Moon. I'm not blaming David Slade, or praising Chris Weitz, I'm sure its Summit controlling everything. Anyway, I'm so excited for these pictures. :)

The first one is a picture of Jacob, Bella and Edward. They are standing outside Bella's house. I think this is the intense stare-off between Edward and Jacob after Jacob kisses Bella and she punches him. Although, she doesnt look like her hand is broken or anything. Other than that, it pretty cool. Jacob does look more pissed off than Edward does though. But then again, Edward was pretty good at hiding his emotions, where as Jacob wears his heart on his sleave. However, I'm not such a fan of Edward being insanly tall! Seriously!! Other than that, i really like it.
Next is a picture of the Cullens together.They look like they have been running, and Carlisle has just stopped them, by signling with his hand for them to stop. Obviously, this is the fight scene, where the Newborns are invading. Awesome! I really like the dark colour palete that the Cullens are rocking. Edward dressed totally in black in the picture before, and now the Cullens in dark blues, blacks and dark greys. Fits perfect with the tone of Eclipse. Although, I'm not digging Jasper's hair. I really hope that its just this picture and that it'll grow on me. I remember when I hated Jasper's hair for New Moon, but I didnt mind it after a while. I hope that happens again.

The last picture if my personal favourite. Its Bella and Jacob at the bonfire. Its so blantly evident as you can see the glowing of the fire in the picture. I'm really excited for this scene, and I'm so glad that it made it into the film. Wow, how good does Jacob's skin look in the light? Seriously, he looks gorgeous. Plus, how much does that hoodie ascentuate his muscles. He looks huge there. Bella looks just normal. I'm pretty sure that the bonfire is going to be at Jacob's place. That way, Summit won't have to build and rent a space to film it. I hope the scene is going to be a flashback. That would be seriously cool.

Did I say that I'm excited for Eclipse. Never mind, I'll say it agian. I'M SO EXCITED!! I think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon, even though I LOVE New Moon. There is the action, more romance, more love triange, more Volturi, more Cullens, more wolves (Leah and Seth), and the best of all, the Newborns!! This film is going to ROCK!!! I have very high hopes for David Slade, and I hope that he delivers. From what he have seen so far, it looks stunning (apart from Kristens acting). Go Eclipse. Only approx 3 months left :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home