The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Origin of the Team's

Everyone know's the massive battle between the Team Edward fans and the Team Jacob fans. Although, where did these teams come from. Stephenie Meyer specifically said that she didnt intend the fans would choose sides from Edward, Jacob or any other character from Team Emmett, Team Carlisle, Team Paul etc. I just had a brainwave..i know where the teams came from..well sorta. Remember when everyone was little and they used to watch Pokemon?? Well, Team Rocket anyone?? LOL I totally 4got about it untill a friend sent me a facebook group request about it. I thought it was hilarious!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home