The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

M Night Shyamalan

It's possible that M Night Shyamalan could be directing Breaking Dawn! That could be really awesome. If you don't know any of his work, he has directed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs, The Village, Lady in the Water, The Happening, and Jackson Rathbone's new film, The Last Airbender. All of those films are very dark, sci-fi films which are heavy on special effects. So, i think that he would be an awesome director. Plus, he is really cute. :)

Also, M Night Shyamalan has worked with Bryce Dallas Howard (twice) and Jackson Rathbone, so that connection is there. Although, Bryce Dallas Howard isnt going to be in Breaking Dawn, it's still cool to have a connection to the Saga. MTV, also asked him about Twilight, and he said :
“”I would’ve loved to be– I love the series, and Catherine [Hardwicke's] movie, it was one of my favorite movies of that year,” he said. “Really, I thought tonally, it was a perfect movie. I called her up after I saw ‘Twilight’ and was like ‘That was amazing.’ So I’m a big fan.”

So, apparantly, he is a fan of Twilight. I've seen the trailer for The Last Airbender, and some of the shots are beautiful. The special effects are amazing, i would totally think that some of them are real. That's a main skill for Breaking Dawn because of Renesmee, and the birthing scene. That is going to be graphic, however i'm sure that Summit are going to make it a little more PG-13, because they think that every Twilight fan is a 14 year old girl. 

Anyway, getting a little off track. I'd be over the moon if M Night Shyamalan was directing Breaking Dawn. Whoever Summit land, i know that they are going to be a great director, because they are aiming high. Seriously, the got Alexandre Desplat to compose New Moon and Howard Shore to compose Eclipse, so whatever they are doing, they should keep doing it. I'm just waiting in an official confirmation that Breaking Dawn is going to be made. Everyone know's its going to happen, so hurry up Summit. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home