The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Retraction from Eclipse teaser trailer

Recently in my Eclipse analysis I commented on how horrible the make-up is. Well, I just saw that the Eclipse teaser trailer was on Itunes, so I downloaded it so that I could put it on my Ipod. I noticed that the make-up was amazing in the teaser, so I'm retracting what I said. Initially, I saw the Eclipse trailer on Youtube, so I must have seen the teaser in really awful quality that made the vampire's skin look horrible. Nevertheless, now their make-up is great! From what we can see, you can't see make-up lines, it isn't blotchy, it doesn't look so unnatural, and you can tell that there is a difference between Edward's skin colour and Bella's skin colour, which i really love. So, I'm just correcting myself because i think that David Slade and the make-up department did a great job, and I don't want to discredit them when they did the make-up well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home