The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Moon DVD release...

A couple of days ago, all Americans got the New Moon DVD!! However, since I live in Australia, we don't get it until April, which sucks! Everyone in the whole United States of America has already got the film, along with the special features, deleted scenes, extended scenes, Eclipse footage the making of documentary, commentary, EVERYTHING!!! I'm so jealous of Americans right now because us Australian have been waiting just as long as the American have, however they get it because sooner because of their geography location. It’s not fair! England, Australia and Canada are practically extentions of the US anyway. Arghh!! It's really not fair. I literally can’t wait until it is released in Australia. I'll probably get so frustrated waiting, that I’ll buy it online and get it imported. LOL I can totally see myself doing that! I want so badly to see all of the extra footage...That's what I’m most excited for. Stuff watching the film, I just want to see all of the amazing extras that I’ve never seen it before. It was so hard knowing that everyone already has their copies in the US, however we haven’t seen it yet. Late last night, about 1:30, I was watching Ellen because I couldn’t sleep, and the reception at the uni was horrible so I only had 2 channels to choose from. To makes things worse, Ellen was talking about the DVD and she had Kellan Lutz on. Man, talk about rubbing it in my face. I know they are just promoting the DVD, but STILL! Summit should have international release dates, so that it fair for international fans, and not just the Americans. Oh well...I hope that it’s really good!! Which I’m sure it is because Chris Weitz made it...and I think he is great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home