The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kids Choice Awards


I'm so shocked at the result of the Kids’ Choice Awards. Twilight didn’t win best book series!!! What?? Seriously, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" won, which is bullshit. Well, I suppose I'm probably biast, but still!! Also, the figment "Robstern" didn’t win best couple. LOL, not literally Rob and Kristen, but Edward and Bella didn’t win. Some fans find it difficult to separate the two. Jacob and Bella won best couple, which I'm happy for because I'm a massive Jacob supporter. Speaking of Jacob, Taylor picked up Best Movie Actor, which I think he totally deserves. I live in Australia, so the Kids Choice Awards, Teen Choice Award, or even the MTV Movie Awards NEVER gets played, so I have to hear from the internet. However, Jackson Rathbone and Taylor Lautner were apparently giving really cool interviews. I wish I could watch but watching videos at university is so expensive, and my student loans have me in debt. :( Anyway, I'm glad that Taylor won an award, and that Jacob/Bella relationship get some recognition. Woo!! Random picture of Jackson. Just because i can! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home