The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eclipse One-Sheet

Finally, we have some news on the one-sheet, and it’s about time if you ask me. It's going to be released tomorrow! Yay!! Jeez, Summit took their time, didn’t they? I mean, for New Moon, the one-sheet was released while they were still filming, and Eclipse finished filming in November of last year. Now it's the end of March, and we are only just getting it now. Plus, I also think that it's unusual that the teaser trailer was released before the one-sheet. Umm, it doesn’t usually go like but, however I don't really care now, because were getting it tomorrow!

I hope that it's going to emphasise the love triangle, because that it essentially what Eclipse is about, Bella choosing between Jacob and Edward. So, I’m hoping that the one-sheet has Bella standing in between Edward and Jacob! That would be awesome. I'm not sure if there is going to be anyone in the background, but I know that David Slade is going to have that black, grey and dark red background going on...I’m pretty sure. Oh well, I guess I’ll find out tomorrow! I know what's going to be my wallpaper now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home