The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Imprint Ep. 34 - It All Begins with a DVD Choice


Right now I’m SO tempted to finish listening to Imprint Ep. 34 - It All Begins with a DVD Choice. But, I can’t :( The rest of the episode is discussing the New Moon DVD and the extras. Since I haven’t got my DVD yet, it will destroy my experience when I actually watch it. I mean, if Matt says this particular scene with Charlie was cut, and it was amazing. I'll start thinking of it as amazing, so when I see it, it might only be good because I expected too much...get it?? I want to listen to it so badly just to know what's on the DVD, but I don't want to destroy my viewing experience when I actually get the DVD!! Arghh, it's going to be AGES before the New Moon DVD comes out in Australia!!! :( I'm sure its going to be worth the wait though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home