The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Navy Exchange DVD release..

Last year, when the cast were asked where they wanted to go to sign DVD, everyone knows that Peter Facinelli chose to go to an army base; so that he could do whatever he could to show is appreciation for what they were doing for America. Peter stayed until EVERYONE in line who wanted a autograph from him, got one. He was there for hours, missed his flight and refused to leave until he got to everyone. That was one of the reasons why I love Peter; he does everything he can for other people, and charities, most notably Alex's lemonade. This year, more Twilight stars are going to Navy Exchange, where Peter was last year. For the New Moon DVD release we can expect Nikki Reed, Alex Meraz, Daniel Cudmore, Christian Serratoes and Tyson Houseman on the 24th of March. I just wanted to bring this up because i LOVED that Peter Facinelli did this last year, showed how much of a nice guy he really is, and isn’t affected my Hollywood at all. Although he wasn’t as famous as Brad Pitt, or Johnny Depp before Twilight. Anyway, it's nice to see that Peter has influenced Nikki, Alex, Daniel, Christian and Tyson to go to an Army base, because the soldiers are being put in danger with the war, and it's the least that the stars can do for them. Go Peter for making a positive influence in the world, and not being totally embarrassing like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan or Miley Cyrus! GO PETER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home