The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Twilight Saga Eclipse: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion

Yay!!! Amazon has got a page up about the Eclipse Official Illustrated Movie Companion, which is really cool! I own the Twilight and New Moon ones, so I’m so getting this one! Amazon are reporting that the release date is June 29th 2010. That seems a little late, because Eclipse is released on the 30th of June. Well, is Australia it’s the 1st of July, but you get the idea. I'm pretty sure that the date listed on Amazon is just a rough estimation on when it's going to be released, because that's awfully close to the film. I'm sure Summit want to give the fans some time to buy it, like maybe a week or two before Eclipse is released, so that they have some times to get it, read it and absorb everything before going to see the film. I'm so excited for this, and i hope it's as good as the New Moon one was. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home