The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tribute Picture of Tayor, Kristen and Rob

Wow, could the Twilight cast get any hotter?? This new picture was released with Tribute magazine with Taylor, Kristen and Robert on the cover. They all look fantastic. Taylor looks amazing as usual. That tight brown t-shirt looks soo good over his toned sun-tanned body, that colour suits him so well. His face? I don't even think i need to go on. Tall, dark and handsome, Taylor ticks all boxes. Kristen, she is gorgeous, when she makes an effort, and not looking like she is as high as a kite. She is dressed in usual "Bella" clothing, casual with jeans and a brown jacket. Her hair is pretty messed up, so I'm imagining that this is a costume during her "zombie" stage in New Moon. Edward? He is kinda self-explanatory. He is wearing the clothes he wore on the morning of Bella's birthday. OMG!! I love his brooding sexy stare. Too bad i can't hear him talk, because that accent gets me every time! Watching Twilight is so bad for me, because every single cast member is so beautiful, it's unfair and very unrealistic. But, its a film. People would want to go see a film about attractive people. Something for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home