The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Charlie Brewley and Tinsel Korey with Koala

I'm so glad the the cast have been able to explore Australia, while they are here. Tinsel and Charlie both went to the zoo to check out some animals. It's strange to think that they have probably never seen a Koala or a Kangaroo before. Weird, because I've known them all my life. They are just another animal, like a dog or a mouse. I think that it's hilarious that the Koala peed on Tinsel, while she was holding him. Haha, i love it. That blue colour looks beautiful on Tinsel's brown skin. I'm so jealous, everyone of the Twilight cast is beyond attractive. Seriously, there isn't one average looking cast member, they are all easy on the eyes. Which would make sense because its a film, and it's very visual. Who wouldn't want to see a film, where everyone is beautiful. Guys can go and see the sexy girls, and the girls can see the hot guys, someone of which are hardly dressed in anything. Anyway, Charlie is so cute when he is posing with the Koala. He is so mischievous, look at that smirk. He is so cheeky. I seriously love Charlie. I don't know what it is about him, but i like it. I don't know anything about him, but he just has this presence, and personality that i can't help but love. It also doesn't hurt that he is very good looking and has an amazing accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home