The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Eclipse's Make-up, Cool!!

How cool does Xavier Samuel's make-up look? That almost looks very real. I'm sure it's going to look so much better in the film, where he is in character and acting, rather than pulling funny face's off-film. If this is the standard of make-up in Eclipse, I'm impressed. Just for comparisons sake, it AMAZING how much better the make-up is from Twilight. In the first film, it just looked bad, unnatural and it was inconsistent from all the different scene's and shots. However, in New Moon, i was blown away by the quality of the make-up. Mainly, just the Cullen's skin. It looked so much more natural, and it actually looked they they were made of marble, rather than looking like they where shoved in a giant bowl of flour, covered in glue. But, most impressively, Emily's scars. They were so good. They looked real too. I didn't think the make-up department would be able to top that, but Xavier's make-up looks really good. Let's just hope when Breaking Dawn is going to be made, they up the standards again. Yay, go Xavier!! Represent the Aussies!! Love you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home