The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taylor's GQ Outtakes

Man, Taylor is all grown up now. If you compare him when he was promoting Twilight, and look at him now, it looks like he has aged 4 or 5 years. In Twilight, Taylor could probably pass for 15, now he looks like he could be at least 19 or 20. GQ have dressed Taylor is suits, OMG!! Nothing is sexier than a guy in a nice suit. However, i just think that GQ do amazing photo shoots! Remember Robs?? Just to remind you here it is. How hot does Robert look? Personally, i think this is one of the best photo shoot that he has done. Even though, I'm not really a fan of his stubble, he still looks good. AMAZINGLY good!! Anyways, Taylor looks so smart in his, too. He cleans up real well. Did you remember him at the CFDA Awards? He looked gorgeous in the Calvin Klein suit!! Here are the shots :Lol, it looks like Taylor is saying, "Just another day at the office." Soo cute. That colour really suits him.
I really love that sexy stare that Taylor does. You know, the one of the New Moon promotional poster too? I could melt in his beautiful brown eyes.Oh, no. Looks like Taylor has been caught doing something he isn't supposed to. He is so cheeky.
Wow, does Taylor have a nice back or what??

I love, love, love that colour and style of Taylor. Suits him perfectly. He looks like a sexy ballroom dance teacher.

Love the pose, Tay. Haha

Man, his face is soo gorgeous. Love the little bit of stubble. Just, please Taylor, don't grow a beard. Wow, look how tight his T-shirt is. I know this is probably weird, but i just love Taylor eyebrows!! Strange? Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home