The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Nova's Merric, Rosso and Kate Interview

OMG!!! I was in the car on my way to the shops when i was listening to Nova on the radio, when i nearly had a heart attack. I could hear Ryan, Monty and Wippa start talking about Christopher Heyerdahl on the radio!! Wow, but just at the PERFECT moment, i went into the underground car park and lost reception. Great! I was so annoyed because i couldn't go to the conventions, as they were all sold out. However, i went onto their site, only to discover that Merric, Rosso and Kate had also interviewed Tinsel Korey, Chaske Spencer, Charlie Brewley as well as Christopher Heyerdahl!! I feel soo lucky at the moment. Unfortunately there is only a brief overview of what they said, and not a transcript.I will just have to wait until they play it on air, or just go to YouTube. But, there are some amazing pictures! I'm only going to post one of each of them, because there are like 30 pictures. Anyway, i went onto Ryan, Monty and Wippa's site to listen to the audio of their interview with Christopher Heyerdahl. He is pretty funny, and so hot too. Not to mention Charlie Brewley. I love him so much, he is so mysterious, sexy, flirty, cheeky, mischievous and just so damn HOT! Aww, and Tinsel, she is such a sweet heart. She seems love lovely and genuine. She is soo gorgeous and has the best hair, skin and smile. Chaske was with Tinsel, too. I don't need to say anything about Chaske. HOT, basically describes him. Oh, and i LOVE his voice. Have you heard it?? Wow, it makes my heart melt. I'm loving his glasses, he looks really good in "geek." Well, yeah and everyone probably already knows, i love all of the cast. The casting director's did an amazing job, getting beautiful, friendly and talented actors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home