The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Moon Trading Card

Great...more useless sellout merchandise. I'm so sick of seeing tons of useless merchandise that nobody is ever going to need. I mean, with these you will probably buy them, look at them once, and shove them in a box, only to be throw out when you find them again and Twilight in no longer popular. Oh well, at least some people scanned them so we can see the pictures on the cards. Most of them we have seen before just promotional shots of the cast. I'm only going to put the ones which i have never seem before, which is only like three or four. But, i just wanted to put Marcus there, because out of all the Volturi, he scares me the most. He is just creepy, i mean, just LOOK at him. Ugh, makes me cringe. Physically he is probably only like 30 to 40 or something, but his expression, clothing, hair style and countenance just makes him look like a million years old, which is perfect because he really is that old.

This is a still of Bella in her truck with the bikes. Hmmmm, i wonder if she gets the bikes from Austen's little brother, like in the books or gets them from somewhere else. Considering how she came to want the bikes, from riding with that guy in Port Angeles, I'm guessing it's different. Bella is so desperate to have any connection to Edward, i wouldn't be surprised if she goes way out of her way to find the bikes. I can see Bella driving all the way out of town, just to get them so she would be able to hear Edward. You can't tell where she is in the pictures, however it's titled "Visiting Jacob" so maybe she is going to see Jacob with the bikes for the first time.

Wow, the Jacob and Bella bedroom scene. I'm so excited for this scene, as i thought it was soo sweet in the book. But, man Jacob looks like he is trying to kiss Bella. He is always like that in many shots, just trying to make some moves. Which i really like because Jacob totally loves Bella so he really wants to be with her. Plus Jacob is "pushy". Bella says so herself, i mean in Eclipse Jacob threw himself at Bella. So, i think in doing that they are displaying Jacob's personality correctly. Bella just looks like she wants to pass out, which is perfect. Jacob did visit Bella in the middle of the night, and she was exhausted from lack of sleep and crying her eyes out because of the things Jacob said to her earlier that day. Plus, she does look like crap, which is how she is supposed to look. I really hope that when Jacob swings into her bedroom, i hope she is in bed under the covers, like she isn't expecting him.

This is the first still of Eric we have, as the humans aren't that big in the films. They are basically there to keep the story in reality, rather than just being surrounded by supernatural beings and being transformed into a fantasy, rather than a romance. I loved the humans in Twilight, they were honestly the best. They were good actors, they were funny, and exactly what teenagers are like. Plus, they are such a good form of "comic relief" for such a dramatic and intense film. I don't know what to say about this, as he looks just the same as he did in Twilight. Can you believe that Justin Chon is like 30? I was shocked because i thought that he was like 22 or something. But, then again, Asian people do always looks small, young, and very beautiful, so once i think about it, it doesn't surprise me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home