The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kirsten Prout as Lucy

I just discovered that Kirsten Prout is Lucy. If you don't know who Lucy is, she is from Jasper's back story. You know, there were three beautiful vampires named Maria, Lucy and Nettie. For a second i thought that Nettie's name was Nessie, lol. I must say that i have never seen her is anything before, and I'm just hoping that she is a brilliant actress. However, i must say she is beautiful. She is gorgeous, and physically fits Lucy perfectly, because she was supposed to be a blond bombshell. Jasper recalls thinking that they were perfect angels, and he have remembered them if he saw them with all of the other people from the party. Kirsten is going to be great as Lucy, even though she doesn't play a big part, this is going to be great for her career. I just think she is going to look better when her hair, make-up and clothing a done, just to really make her look like she is from a different time, along with Maria and Nettie. I know that Maria is going to be played my Catalina Sandino Moreno. She is absolutely gorgeous. These three girls are going to be smoking, whoever plays Nettie. It's really bad for my self-esteem watching Twilight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home