The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Wolf Pack Picture

Wow, these boys are amazing. They are all so beautiful and love their brooding stares. OK, well I'll start from left to right. Alex looks great as Paul. He is sooo big. He is the second biggest out of the wolves (Taylor being the first). Alex's got the best ab's and has such a photogenic face. Kiowa Gorden, awww, he is such a cutie pie. I love his short hair too, and just his face. He has adorable written all over him. I just want to take him home. He is a cool Embry, because i can totally see Jake being friends with him. Chaske Spencer as Sam looks intimidating. He is so tall and big and older than everyone else, i would probably run away from him if i didn't know him. Taylor, wow he is so good to just look at. Just his face, and his eyes, and his lips and his body. Wow!! His t-shirt is soo tight it shows off how muscular his body is. I swear it's so tight you can almost distinguish the contours of his individual ab's. And last but not least, Bronson. He is looking fine. I really love the width and broadness of his shoulders. It makes him look allot bigger. Plus, he is sooo hot when he smiles. I didn't mention this before, but i love the gorgeous brown colour of their skin. I'm so jealous. Plus, if i didn't know Taylor's nationality, i would think that he was full Native American. Damn, these boys are fine. I don't think anyone is going to have any problems sitting through New Moon, with this eye candy. Also, i love that they dressed them in very natural colours, like brown, greys, greens. That cool because the wolves are so natural and have a connection with the landscape, and that really shows. Contrary to the vampires, who are always whites, creams and light colours, like their house, Alice's clothes and their skin. It's just another way they are polar opposites. Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home