The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

ET to release New Moon Scene

ET is going to be releasing a scene from New Moon. One of their reporters has tweeted the message above. I don't live in America, so we don't get this show. Well, we do but I'm at school at the time so i don't know any of the people on ET. Anyway, I'm thinking that it's the scene where Bella slaps Paul, and he looses control and explodes in front of Bella. Awesome that it's that scene. I want to see the wolves and if they are good actors. I bet its only going to be like 45 seconds or something. But, ill be happy just to see if Alex Meraz is a good actor. I was over on Twifans.com and i saw that there was an ad about the released scene on Monday. It has some footage, and man it looks so cool. Paul looks like he is going to murder someone, and his whole body is quivering with range and he is breathing heavily, while Sam is in the background shouting, " Bella get back. Paul... Paul, get back NOW!" Someone else says something, but i don't know what they said, i think it was Bronson saying something like "you've done it now". Book Bella would never have approached those four huge guys, and slapped one of them in the face. In the book, Bella has a hard enough time approaching Jacob, one of her best friends, let alone four guys she doesn't even know. But, i suppose to make it more visual and cooler for the audience, Chris added that in. Plus, it's cool because we get to see that Paul has a problem with him temper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home