The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bella house in Eclipse

Recently Malicious Mandy has been looking at the sets for Eclipse, and has seen people around Bella's place. There have been people there putting up a red thing on the house, i don't know what you call it. Plus, inserting flowers around the house. I don't like the red thing. I don't even know what it is. I'm just hoping its something to keep the rain out. It looks nothing like it did in Twilight or even New Moon. I like the flowers, i just think its a visual tool to display the passing of time though. Or, to symbolise Bella being happy with Edward back. I'm not sure, but seriously i really want to know why that red thing is there. It looks awful. Malicious Mandy also reported that they were putting out pumpkins, so maybe its' just decorations for Halloween. I don't remember having anything about Halloween in Eclipse. Only Valentines day in New Moon, but no Halloween. Maybe David Slade is playing it up, and have Edward dress up as Dracula or something stupid lol. Nah that's probably not going to happen. Some people have been speculating that they are just using the house for another film, but i don't think so. I doubt Summit would rent out the house to be used during Eclipse production. I'm not sure about Americans season and everything, because they are backwards from Australians. I do know that they have their Summer holidays during June or something. That's weird. So I'm not sure which scene this would be. Maybe just some random establishing shots to show when in the year it is, because i know David Slade inserted allot of material that wasn't in the book. I hope it's still true to the book because Eclipse is my favourite. I will not be a happy cookie if he ruins it, but i don't want to think negatively until i see the film. However, it looks good, despite the red thing, please take that thing down. There are more pictures on her site, here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home