The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eclipse's opening sequence

The opening for Eclipse has been unveiled. At the moment (it might change during post) the opening is of Riley in Seattle where he is living. He is running away from a vampire. I don't know whether Victoria is going to bite him or not, but i couldn't see Bryce Dallas Howard anywhere on the set, or while they were filming. Xavier Samuel, yay, representing the Aussies!! He has worked with amazing Australian actor, Shane Jacobson. OMG!! So jealous, i love him. Anyway, it looks really action packed from the beginning. I have a feeling that there is going to be a lot of stuff that wasn't in the book, mainly with the crazy blood-thirsty newborns, and Victoria's seduction on Riley etc. I think i like them opening the film with Riley being changed, because it poses the question of what is changing all of these innocent human? and why? It will makes the guys more interested and it seems to be very dark. I mean, they are filming the opening sequence a night, in a deserted street and the pier. In addition to everything is either grey, or black. Plus, it's raining and that is foreshadowing that something bad is going to happen because the weather is so miserable. Just from observing the video, Xavier seems to be a great actor, his screaming and withering on the ground and starting to undergoing the painful transformation process looked pretty convincing. However, i will need to see the film to judge. However, i didn't think I'd be OK with lots of things added that weren't from the book, but Bella is soo annoying, that i think it will be good. Plus, its more exciting if there is lots of action and drama rather than just a ordinary romance. There are more pictures at Lainey Gossip, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home