The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Moon Running Time

New Moon's running time has apparently been posted on cineplex.com It has said that New Moon is running for 2 hours and 2 minutes. Twilight was about 2 hours and i felt that like that wasn't long enough!! When i was at the cinema watching Twilight, it didn't feel like two hours. It went by so fast, it felt like 90 minutes. However, I'm pretty happy with 2 hours and 2 minutes. Just because that's basically what i expected it to be. When it had all of the scenes in it, it supposedly went for five hours!! So, I'm excited to see what is going to be on the DVD as extended scenes and deleted scenes. Plus, on the New Moon DVD, I'm so excited for commentary by Kristen, Rob, Taylor and Chris!!! And also, bloopers! There weren't anything on the Twilight DVD about bloopers, so i hope they get included in the New Moon DVD! Anyways, I'm pretty happy about the time!! However, 7 minutes of the film is probably going to be credits! Apart from that, yay!! I'm so excited for New Moon!! Hurry up already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home