The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jessie Eisenberg claims to have New Moon

Kristen Stewart's co-star in "Adventureland," Jessie Eisenberg claims to have New Moon on DVD, and that he is going to watch it on his flight later that day. Some people seem to think that he is joking that he has it. However, if he does have it, how unfair is that! I mean, just because they are celebrities shouldn't mean that they get to see films before everyone else. Some celebrities aren't even fans of New Moon, and thinking that they are viewing it BEFORE the real genuine fan are, is just wrong. The real fans are the ones who made Twilight successful so that New Moon could be filmed, and it's unfair to all of the millions of Twilight fans who have been waiting an entire year for this movie, and just celebs can view it because of their fame. I mean, it upsets me because I've been dying for this film since last year, and we have to wait longer because were not famous!!Understandable that Kristen, Rob, Taylor, Stephenie Meyer, Ashley, Kellan and all of the cast have seen it, as it's their film. But, I'm just mad that random famous people might have it. Anyway, i really hope that he was joking, because that's very unprofessional for Summit to release copies of the film to people before the release date. Every single fan wants to see it just as much as everyone else, so I'm just hoping that they didn't give copies to people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home