The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Meet Me On The Equinox" Official Music Video

The Official music video of Death Cab for Cutie's song, "Meet me on the Equinox" was released today. Unfortunately, i haven't been able to see it, as you can't air it outside of the US. That's so sad that everyone else in other countries can't view it but Americans can. That's so unfair, as there are Twilight fan internationally. Just because your a fan in American doesn't mean that you like the saga more than someone in Romania or New Zealand. Personally, i live in Australia, and it sucks the amount of things that we can't get here, that are available for Americans. It's so not fair. Sorry, I'm just really agitated about that. Anyway, please please please someone please upload this video to YouTube, so that everyone else can see it. Apparently, it has new New Moon footage in it too. Ohhh, can't wait to see what they reveal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home