The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Moon on Google??

I seriously thought that this was hilarious! You know a movie is big when the sets are on Google Maps!! Wow, if you know the address, you can find Bella's house. That's so cool!! It looks sooo pretty, like it's out of a movie set, Dur! It's very story book like. Chris Weitz's team did an amazing job. If i didn't know, i would think that it was real. And, wouldn't it be cool, if Google caught Taylor and Kristen filming there at the time! lol, however, Google would probably have to take it down, due to copyright infringement. Not sure, but i think they would remove it. If we can get Bella's house, do you think that anyone would be able to get Jacob's!! Jake's place, is a real house, so i imagined you would be able too! Awesome. I would love to see Jacob's house up close, and not just what it looks like from candid pictures. Anyway, i thought this was really funny!! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home