The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Moon Soundtrack previews

On Amazon.com, they have released 20 second previews to each song on the New Moon soundtrack. All of the tracks are soft, acoustic songs with haunting delicate vocals and sad lyrics. This is the break-up soundtrack of all time. The songs are so melancholy and depressing, it's sad. Plus, it fits in with the Twilight soundtrack because all of those songs were like indie rock, and this is the same with the New Moon soundtrack. They are indie rock, that's the best way to describe them. I don't think that i would listen to this music, but i can see it fitting the film very well. Oh, and also there is song called New Moon (The Meadow) by Alexandre Desplat. OMG, is so beautiful. We don't get allot of it, but it's a sad but beautiful depressing piano, with a few chords and a good harmony. So much better than Cater Burwell, i really didn't like him. Considering he butchered the lullaby, and just that awful theme continuously running through the entire movie. I really didn't like him. But i do have higher expectations for Alexandre Desplat, for one he does a lot of big budget films, his most famous and most recent are, "The Queen," and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." Wow, i loved Benjamin Button, that was one beautiful movie. I wish i had known that he was going to compose the New moon score, i would have paid a lot more attention to the music. I still love "Meet me on the Equinox," it's so great. Probably my favourite song so far. However, it may change when the film comes out. Lol, enjoy the blow up doll of Robert Pattinson someone had at a Twilight convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home