The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Taylor's Photoshoot!!

There is really no point to this, but i felt the need to post this!! Damn, Taylor looks soooo f-king HOT!!! It's crazy!!! Man, that is one sexy photo shoot. He doesn't even need to try and wow, just amazing!! I'm telling ya, Taylor gonna have people turning after New Moon, or even before!! I just can't believe how fabulous he looks. None of the 17 year old guys at my school, look like THAT!! Frigging phenomenal. So, enjoy some eye candy. It's more appealing, because he is jail bait for Americans. Taylor, come visit Australia and the UK, your totally legal there. Oh and even BEFORE New Moon, Taylor was having older women wanting him to sign their underwear, imagine what some people are going to do now!!! What with Taylor looking the way he does. He's a machine!! Did you see him in Twilight. He was such a skinny little kid. But man, there is nothing "kid" about him anymore!! I wonder when this was actually taken. Before Eclipse, or during New Moon? I don't know, but i do know that Taylor put on an additional 10 pounds for Eclipse on top of the 30 he did for New Moon!! I bet this was right before Eclipse, because he is massive. I'm so envying Kristen Stewart at the moment. Plus in these pictures, Taylor's wet!! OMG!!! And, he is wearing a white t-shirt!! It's totally see through. I never thought I'd say this, but i understand guys obsession with wet t-shirt competitions. Taylor should take off the shirt though. You can even see each individual ab though the wet t-shirt!! Ohhh, and the bike. I would seriously love to ride of the back with Taylor!! I don't know what else to say besides...f-king epic!! People really need to start making "I love NY" t-shirts with "I love TL"!!! I would buy one just to sleep in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home