The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Moon Stills....again! YES!

OMG! These pictures of Taylor's body are AMAZING!! I have such respect for him, because when i diet and exercise for a long period of time, i still look nothing like that! His body makes him look like an athlete. So, to all of those people who thought that Taylor should be replaced because he was too "baby faced", look at him now. He is the total embodiment of Jacob, there no denying that. I think that after New Moon, a few people are going to change their alliance towards Team Jacob. He is up there with the best bodies in the film, along with Kellan Lutz and Alex Meraz. Well, of the guys. He looks so flipping amazing. I can't believe that Taylor is self-conscious about his body, he's embarrassed because people are seeing him shirtless. The picture below was released in the New Moon Illustrated Movie Companion!! Just thought I'd add it, shots Taylor's rock hard ab's while sitting down. Wow, i admire Taylor hard work!!Plus, he has put on another 10 pounds on top of the 30 he has already put on. I wonder if Taylor is going to be gaining more weight for Breaking Dawn? Poor kid is probably exhausted. He hasn't had a break since before filming Twilight! Filming, publicity, doing his university course, training etc. Wow. He really have put in the effort and definitely deserves to be Jacob Black!!! I just hope he is a good actor. Taylor didn't get to show his range that well in Twilight, because he literally had about 6 minutes in the entire film. So, i just praying he can act well!! We will find out in November!! Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home