The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Taylor Cover Shoot

That photo shoot i posted yesterday, i didn't have a clue when it was filmed. Well, it was filmed only recently because Taylor is going to be in The Rolling Stone!! Not only that, it was his COVER STORY for Rolling Stone!! I think it's great that Taylor is getting these opportunities, because it was all Rob for Twilight. Now, I'm glad that Taylor and Rob, are having all of the photo shoots, and interviews, and just getting equal publicity. I'm really upset about them both not having literally any privacy from the paparazzi and such, but I'm just glad that Taylor is finally getting some recognition. I really hope that people don't hate Taylor because he is portraying a character that they don't like. that's unfair. Apparently, this photo shoot is for the November edition, right before New Moon is released. I'm soo buying this!! I don't care if i have to go to a million newsagents, I'm getting it. Rolling Stone isn't just a magazine you can go into a supermarket and buy, you actually have to go an look for it. Taylor looks amazing in this photo shoot. He looked really good in his Teen Vogue shoot, however i think this one is going to be breath-taking too. Oh, and did anyone notice, but Taylor has is Jacob's tattoo on his arm? Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home