The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Summit Tweet about Eclipse Trailer

Summit tweeted from their official twitter about the Eclipse teaser trailer. Summit tweeted: "Tomorrow morning be on the lookout for the worldwide 10-second sneak peek of the #EclipseTrailer". Finally! I'm so excited for see anything from Eclipse. I mean, they haven’t even released a one-sheet, and I know I’m probably repeating myself but they finished filming last year. During those four months there were only three released pictures, and a few leaks. Plus, it’s been painful waiting for what seems like forever. It was made 100 times worse because David Slade teased everyone last year that the teaser trailer was going to be a new year’s gift. Now its mid-March and we are only just getting it!!! So, I’m very excited that the 10 second peek of the teaser trailer is coming out in a few hours. Summit obviously released US times, so if my IPod's time converter is correct, then it should be released at 1 tonight, which is in just over 3 hours.

Twilight Source have also revealed that the whole teaser trailer will be available online on the 11th of March at 6am PT and 9 ET, which for Australia will be Friday 13th at 1:00am. The Twilight Source staff are very reliable and always check in with Summit to make sure everything they post is legitimate. I'm going to blog about the whole teaser trailer when it’s released and what I think of it, but not the 10 second peek. I know its HUGE and everything, but I’d rather do it when we get the whole teaser. It would feel incomplete just to do the 10 second peek rather than just wait for the whole teaser to be released. I can’t wait!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home