The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eclipse Teaser Trailer

Summit has said that the Eclipse teaser trailer will be release before Remember Me, but also it will be online before the film comes out. It's the 9th now, and Remember Me is released on the 11th so I would imagine it will be online within 42 hours. If Summit hasn’t released it then, I suppose it doesn’t matter because someone will just film it before Remember Me and put it on YouTube. I'm so dying to see a teaser trailer because Eclipse finished filming in early November of ‘09, and it’s March in 2010. That’s a long time and the only thing that has been officially released are 3 pictures. All of those leaks don’t count, because they weren’t supposed to come out for the fans. I wonder why Summit is delaying all of this footage. I know they released a lot for New Moon, but they were only tiny snippets of scenes. So many people were complaining that they saw too much of New Moon before the film had even been released. Well, if they didn’t want to see too much of New Moon, then why did they watch the teaser, the trailer, the TV spots and the sneak peaks? It’s ridiculous. To be honest, I couldn’t get enough of New Moon footage. Anyway, it’s been so long since Eclipse had finished filming, and nothing has been released. I remember while New Moon was still shooting, Summit had released the one-sheet, and by the time they had finished, they had released the first teaser trailer. I wonder what is taking Summit so long. It might just be because they are trying to keep some distance from the New Moon DVD release, and the Eclipse stuff. Just to extend the sales of New Moon merchandise or something. It might largely have something to do with the changing of the editor, but no one can be 100 percent sure, Anyway, I’m so DYING to see it!! I'm going to watch it a million times!! Literally, I’m not joking either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home