The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Taylor dropped Max Steal

I'm sad to say this, but I’m glad. He was typecasting himself too much with just plain action films which would get VERY monotonous. I hope that he is smart and chooses to diversify some of the roles he is accepting to do. Taylor has got a lot of films lined up, so I’m hoping that he choose wisely. He has pulled out of a few recently, but I’m not sure if its because the schedules are conflicting, he changed his mind or is just trying to play his cards right with the roles he is being offered. Either way, I really hope Taylor gets smart, and starts picking films which will allow longevity to his career and not just be a short-lived stupid action star like Tom Cruse or something. I know that is what Taylor always wanted, but he can do that do, as well as other roles which will subsequently make his career more successful and not just like a “15 minutes of fame” scenario. That would be a bad move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home