The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Taylor's Northern Lights"

Taylor had to pull out of the film "Northern Lights" because of scheduling conflicts. I know this sounds horrible, but I’m glad. I love Taylor so much, but I hope that he doesn’t get to do half of the films that he has signed up for. I know that sounds awful, but I just don’t want Taylor to get type casted! That's my only concern with Taylor's film choices. With Kristen, she has picked a large variety, from a stripper in "Welcome to the Rileys" to rock ledged Joan Jett in "The Runaways" and boring, pathetic Bella Swan in "Twilight". However, Taylor films are all action with what I would imagine the substance of a Michal Bay "Transformers" remake; lots of action and explosions, and not much going on. It would be awesome to see Taylor pick films like Anna Kendrick has, such as "Up in the Air" which is one of my favourite films! Love it! So, I’m kind of happy that Taylor hasn’t been able to do "Northern Lights". Please Taylor, choose better films that will show range and produce longevity in Hollywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home