The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Kristen and Taylor presenting

Kristen Stewart is currently doing press for The Yellow Hankerchief, with her co-star Eddie. However, most of the questions are directed towards Kristen and obvious Twilight. Kristen has just said that she and Taylor will be presenting at the Oscars! Wow, thats so exciting! Its Kristen and Taylor's first Oscars. I remember last year, when Rob presented, he literally looked like he was going to throw up; he was so nervous. Kristen has said she is nervous, and who wouldnt be. Its not the MTV movie awards, it's the Acadamy Awards! This is big A list hollywood! However, i'm not worried about Taylor. It appears that speaking in front of a large audience doesnt bother him, and he speaks so articulate and eloquently that i have no doubt he will be confident! I'm so excited to see what they are going to wear!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home