The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Summit Itunes Update

Finally Summit has updated data on their official Itunes site, for the first time since November '09. This time it’s a short look at the production of the score for New Moon. It has clips of the recording, Chris Weitz, Alexandre Desplat and Peter Lambert talking about the score, how it fits into the film etc. It’s really cool, because we haven’t received anything from Summit in a long time. They know how passionate the fans are, and withholding information for a long period of time isn’t going to make the fans particularly happy. So, I suppose in releasing this so close to the New Moon DVD, I assume some more in-depth version of this is going to be included into the DVD extras. Which is really exciting, because I love looking at all of the behind the scenes, production and added extras that Summit has allowed to be included on the DVD. Seeing them in the editing room, and know they worked so hard for us, is really nice to see. The behind the scenes just gives the audience a second dimension to the film, and can more thoroughly appreciate all of the work and effort that goes into a film. Not just the actors, but the crew who really made the film. I'm not saying the actor didn’t make the film, because they did, only that they crew work just as hard with little or no recognition, and its nice to see them have a place on the DVD. Thank you, Summit. The fans really appreciate you sharing information about the films. So, please can we have the Eclipse trailer yet? We're dying over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home