The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anna Kendrick's Stylist

Anna Kendrick has the greatest stylist ever!! Well, majority of the time her dresses are amazing, only a small percentage are just hideous, which is very rare. My favourite one was a white dress she wore by Elie Saab, which is gorgeous!! I'm totally in LOVE with it! Ever other dress is nothing in comparison to it. It's now my dream dress. It's very unusual, and if i saw it designed on a piece of paper, I’m sure I wouldn’t like it. But, its one HOT dress. It looks gorgeous on Anna, and suits her figure perfectly. I would be so worried on getting it dirty because its white and knowing me, I’d get it filthy. Either by walking over something, or sitting on something. Anna is SO lucky!! All of these designers are giving her all of these beautiful dress to wear and jewellery to put on. Every girls dream but she has deserves it. I'm so in love with Anna Kendrick at the moment. She is an amazing actress!! One of the best!! Kristen is nothing in comparison to Anna. Kristen can’t act and Anna is a skilled and talented actress. Plus, Anna can dance, sing, act and has performed in Broadway productions before she did film. Wow, talk about a natural actress. She just makes it look so effortless. Anyway, back to her stylist. I really want to see something else that Elie Saab has designed. Just to know if she is a great designer or that dress is just a one-off, one of a kind dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home