The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Eclipse Trailer News

Summit just tweeted today that the fans were right; The Eclipse trailer will be played before Remember Me. Which is totally unsurprising, because thats what everyone expected. It was so blantly obvious thats where they'd release it. They also said something else which i'm not exactly sure how to interpret. They said "stay tuned for more information on where you can see it earlier that week". So, i'm assuming that they are going to be releasing it online before it plays before Remember Me. I don't understand why Summit would release the trailer when it's going to be showing before Remember Me. If people see it online, then i'm sure that Summit are going to lose some people who are only going to see Remember Me because of the Eclipse teaser before the film. Hmmm, maybe they will only release a teaser or the teaser trailer, like they did with New Moon. It was only 14 second, that teaser of the trailer. So, perhaps Summit are going to do the same thing again. Oh well! I'm so excited for when Summit release the trailer! Everyone has been waiting SO long!! Its been months and all we have is 1 photo and some leaked photos! Hurry up Eclipse, I'm dying here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home