The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The BAFTAS

The British Acadamy Film Awards (BAFTA) nominees has been released. If you arn't familar with the BAFTA's then it's essientially the UK equilvivant of the Oscars. So, as you expect half of the films on the Oscar noms are on the BAFTA's too. So you have Avatar, An Education, Push, The Hurt Locker, District 9 and of course, my favourite film, Up in the Air!!! The BAFTA's are being aired on the 21st of Feb!!
Up in the Air has been nominated for:

*Best Film - Up in the Air
*Leading Actor - George Clooney for Up in the Air
*Supporting Actress - Anna Kendrick for Up in the Air
*Supporting Actress - Vera Farmiga for Up in the Air
*Adapted Screenplay - Up in the Air
*Editing - Up in the Air

That's six nominations!!! Up in the Air was nominated for six Oscars as well!! I'm so excited, and i really hope that Up in the Air picks up as many awards as possible, because it was seriously incredible, and i'm not using an ounce of hyperbole. Mainly, i really want Anna Kendrick to win Supporting Actress. She is amazing!! Cant wait for watch the BAFTA's!! It's so exciting!!

The BAFTA's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home