The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eclipse Trailer before Remember Me??

Since it has been metaphorically forever and Summit still hasnt released the teaser trailer, i'm beinging to think that they arn't going to release one, and are going to go straight for a normal trailer. Which does upset me because David Slade teased us last year with the trailer as a New Years gift that he wasn't able to release, i'm suspecting because Summit didnt want to release it. So, if they arn't going to release a teaser trailer ( i REALLY hope they do) then i imagine the next trailer would play before Remember Me starring Rob. The audience is right demographic, Rob is one of the main characters, the film is owned my Summit, and it's release date in on the 11th of March, which is just over 3 weeks. Summit also did this last year, when they released a sneak peek of New Moon before their film Band Slam. Summit made a larger box-office for Band Slam because Twilight fans went to the cinema to see the footage of New Moon that was released before the film. I can totally picture Summit doing the same thing again for Remember Me! Not that they need to, because i'm sure every Rob obsessed fan will be seeing it. Me? No so much. Remember Me doesnt really hold my attention because i'm a Twilight fan, not particularlly a Rob fan in general. But, i do know tons of people who have a countdown and are dying for Remember Me to come out. So, I'm almost positive that Summit are going to put something before Remember Me. They would be stupid not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home