The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Moon DVD Official Date

Well, it's offical, New Moon will be coming out on the 20th of March, as tweeted by Summit on the offical Twilight twitter. That date doesn't suprise me, as poster in the UK were reporting that it was going to be released on the 21st of March. Also, Twilight was released that same date last year, and it seems that Summit is releasing things pretty much the same time they did with Twilight, including the Nov 21st release date for cinemas. So excited, but i'm disappointed i won't have it for my birthday! :( Oh well, i've got the commentary, deleted scene, and extended scenes to look forward to. :) Also, it's released on a Saturday, the same as the Twilight dvd. Well, i guess Borders are going to be having release parties again this year!! Yay!! Too bad i live in Australia, and nothing like that happens here. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home