The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Green Light Breaking Dawn already!!

Everyone in the Twilight fandom are having serious withdrawals because there has been literally no news, since New Moon's release. David Slade said he is planning a New Years' Gift, so everyone is hoping its something Eclipse related but at the moment there is nothing.

So, all eyes are on Breaking Dawn. EVERYONE knows that Breaking Dawn is going to be made. There are rumours of the production period, the two films, the director and Taylor, Kristen and Rob are signed on for it, but Summit still hasn’t green lit it yet!

They aren’t going to stop at Eclipse, especially since Twilight is extremely popular, not making Breaking Dawn would anger millions of passionate fans, and Summit would lose so much money. So, it's going to happen. I just am dying for any information at all!!

Right now, I have nothing to keep my mind occupied with the lack of Twilight news, not including stupid garbage rumours like Taylor Lautner's death, Kristen and Rob's relationship, and Taylor and Taylor's relationship. Those stories are so ridiculous, but I’ll have to make do with them because David or Summit hasn’t released anything.

I know that they are hard at work, but please, just give us a still or something. Even the one-sheet!! Just please, it's been months without any new information!! Dying here, give us some information. Even if it’s the tiniest thing, the fans will be very appreciative. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home