The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Chaske Spencer in Rehab

Initially I thought that this was just a very bad rumour that someone had made up, like Vanessa Hudgens auditing for Leah Clearwater. Anyway, some "source" said what Chaske had been in rehab with him for apparently methamphetamines or cocaine. I've seen Chaske in public, in interviews, and in New Moon and I never thought that there would be any truth to it at all. It just sounded ridiculous, because I can never in a million years see Chaske in any place where Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears have regular visits to. It just didn’t make sense

However, it was true, Chaske said so himself in a statement. He went to a rehab for Native Americans because he felt more comfortable with them. But, what this source didn’t say was that it was 19 months before Chaske has landed New Moon. I'm just glad that he was honest about it, telling everyone straight out what the story was, so they wouldn’t go around making assumptions and making something huge about just rumours going around which are totally untrue.

I'm really happy that Chaske is clean, and has been since he got out. He is such a nice guy, that even though he released a statement confirming it, I still can’t ever see him in there. It's crazy. I like him so much more now that he appears like a human with problems just like everyone else, well some other people. It makes him more likable because he has made mistakes and has moved on from a life he didn’t want to live. Good for him. Love you, Chaske! Really hope you stay clean and healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home