The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

David Slade's "Gift"

David Slade tweeted "Planning New Year's Gift..." on the 31st of December. So, of course, all Twilight fans are dying to know whether he is planning something for the fans of Twilight or not. I really hope so *cough*teasertrailer*cough* because that would be AWESOME!!! I’d even settle for the one-sheet. I remember that Chris Weitz had released the one-sheet with Robert, Kristen and Taylor while they were still filming New Moon, and then they released the teaser trailer just as principal photography had finished. As every Twilight fan is aware, Eclipse finished filming before New Moon was even released. So, I’m guessing that they aren’t going to be releasing everything as quickly as they did for New Moon, even though Eclipse is set to come out sooner than New Moon was. I'm dying of anticipation here, because the only thing which has been released to the fans is one picture of Edward and Bella in the meadow. Now, as excited as I am for that, I would love to see a still of Edward, Bella and Jacob having a really intense stare off or something cool.

It's been over a week, and nothing! So, I’m getting a little frustrated because it's supposed to be a "new year's" gift, not a close to Valentine's Day gift. So, hurry up please!! I'm desperate for any information at all!! Please, David!! Well, as much as I’m dying to see anything, I don't want them to release anything too soon, or do it half-assed because they wish to get it out quicker. That would be awful. But, can you at least give us a few still to tide us over until the teaser trailer is ready to come out. Thanks!! GO ECLIPSE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home