The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Taylor on SNL

Yay!! Taylor Lautner is going to be hosting SNL on the 12th of Dec!! I can't wait but it sucks because SNL doesn't air in Australia, so I’m going to have to watch it online somehow. I really, really hope somebody posts the entire episode.

I'm really excited about this. Oh, think of all the Twilight parodies that are going to be done. I bet there is going to be one about taking his shirt of all the time, or being attacked by crazy Twilight fans who want him to growl and stuff. That would be funny! I really hope that he mentions Taylor Swift because when she hosted SNL, she sang about him in her song entitled "Monologue Song," during her intro, which was really funny.

I'm hoping that having Taylor on will encourage more of the cast to go on SNL. Personally, I think that Peter Facinelli would be PERFECT for it!! Peter is just a great guy, with a great sense of humour. It also helps that he is intelligent, witty and very funny. Also, Alex Meraz would totally do a SNL if he was asked. Alex is just a friendly guy, who is very funny as well. I mean, both Peter and Alex's tweets are hilarious and witty. They'd be great on SNL.

Lots of fans are disappointed that Taylor is going to be on SNL before Robert is. However, Rob didn’t want to go on it, and personally I don’t think he would be able to do it. Rob has enough trouble trying to get out a sentence in a press interview, so doing anything before an entire audience and on TV would be horrible. I know he has gotten much better in his interviews, but I just think it would be a disaster. Yay, Taylor! Can't wait to see your performance. Hope it’s good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home