The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Eclipse Updates


I'm pretty sure that David Slade and Summit aren’t going to release any more Eclipse details until early next year. One, I’m pretty sure that Summit is currently occupied with how to do Breaking Dawn and doing all the complicated things like finding a time space when all the actors are free, how to create Renesmee, and whether they will split it into two films.

Two, New Moon has just been released so they would probably leave some space in between New Moon information and Eclipse because then the fans won't get bored of everything New Moon, and only care about Eclipse details. Although, I don't think that is going to happen. It makes logical sense from a marketing perspective, because they are probably still trying to sell New Moon merchandise, before bringing in anything Eclipse related yet.

Three, I'm sure that the editors of Eclipse are going to be more concerned with actually editing the film and getting it done of time, than wasting it trying to produce things for the fans when it's seriously early in the editing process.

The Twilight films are on such a tight timeline, that if anything doesn't get finished on time, I’m almost positive that it would affect the release date, just like it did with one of the Harry Potter films being pushed back or about a year or something. DW, I’m not a Harry Potter fan, I just listen to "Imprint" which is a Twilight Podcast done by Andrew, Matt, Elysa and Laura, who also do a HP podcast too. So, they always bring up HP, which is pretty annoying but whatever. But listen to them, Imprint is really great!

Oh, and BTW, whenever David Slade tweets, why does he always use symbols and not the English language? I can never understand anything he is saying!! And I just want information, any information!! However, I’m so excited for Eclipse because we have only got one still of Bella and Edward sitting in the Meadow. I’m pretty sure it's at the end of the film; where she tells Edward her conditions about marriage and says that it's time to tell Charlie, well, basically just the last scene in the book!! So excited, as Eclipse is my favourite!! David, you have allot to live up to, especially compared to Chris Weitz’s New Moon!! Bring IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home