The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taylor's Spike Award

OK, this is pretty random, but i thought it was funny. I was on Twilight Lexicon reading some random comments for some reason. I don't know why i find them interesting, but i suppose its just something to do with Twilight, while there is no news. Anyway, someone commented on Taylor's award i thought it was so funny. She said : "Let’s get this straight- the award for Spike’s Scream winners is a huge black Spike?!…LMAO!!!That must be the MOST APPROPRIATE award in the history of award shows!; a huge Spike given to a guy playing a werewolf in a Vampire Love story! YESSSS ‘)Congratulations Taylor this is definitely the start of many awards coming your way in the future!"
I thought that was hilarious. Taylor won a black spike for the Spike's scream awards. Yeah, i bet I'd scream is someone chased me around with THAT award! Haha, look at how Taylor is holding it. So funny. OK, there is my useless random post of the day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home