The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Emily's scar's revealed!!

Oh my gosh!! A pictures of Tinsel Korey dressed up as Emily Young has just been released! The make-up is amazing!! Those scar's look real. If i didn't know any better, I'd probably think they were real. They look really vicious, too. I wonder in they are going to play a flashback to show how she got them. Hmmm, probably not. That would be really hard to film, and the make-up with blood all over Tinsel's face would be difficult to make it look realistic. But, damn and I'm happy with the result. I can see now why Jacob would be hesitant to hang around Bella. He doesn't want to destroy her beautiful face the way Sam did with Emily's. This movie's make-up in general is so much better than Twilight. There is no comparison. In Twilight, you could even see the line where the make-up ended on some of their necks, especially Peter Facinelli. I don't think that the Twilight make-up artists could handle the make-up and skill needed to make Tinsel look the way she did. Tinsel even said herself that it was hard to eat and show emotion because the make-up was really uncomfortable. Ouch, it looks like it would be. AMAZING!! It looks fabulous!! I had high expectations for Emily's scar's because in my head they were her most dominant feature, and looked horrific, like a bear had attacked her, exactly what her cover story was. Chris Weitz, you definitely didn't disappoint me!! Rock on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home