The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Filming Overtime.

I'm a little bit concerned that Eclipse filming isn't going that well with Eclipse. From the very few pictures that we have seen, everything seems to look good, but i think they are having trouble with time. Billy Burke has just twittered that he was supposed to be finished shooting, however they didn't get all of the shots that they needed, so they are extending the shooting time to get them. That makes me worried because if they have to extend that scene to get all of the shots, that means the will have to diminish the time for another scene, which makes me nervous. I really hope they don't sacrifice quality of the shots, so they can finish on the day they were supposed to. It's going to be really bad news, if the final day of shooting, and they haven't finished the film. That's going to be bad. It may delay the films release or just have poor shot's in because those were the only one's they shot. I really really hope that I'm over reacting to Billy's tweet and that everything is fine. I'm just concerned because Eclipse is my favourite book, out of all of them. I'm really excited to see the film, but i just don't' want to see it wrecked because of the tight filming schedule. I know Twilight, they had a hard time getting all of the shots, because they were short on time. On the DVD commentary, Rob, Kristen and Catherine constantly kept mentioning that they only had literally 5 minutes to shoot scenes, and that one scene was only done it two shots!! Then Summit came out about the release and filming times for New Moon, which were less time than Twilight. That made me worried, because they were struggling to get things done in Twilight, and now New Moon had less time. I wasn't concerned with that during New Moon, because Chris Weitz is such a calm, intelligent, organised guy, i knew that they didn't have many issues over the time. However, i know nothing about David Slade, and when the actor's tweet about running overtime with scenes, it isn't a good sign. I really hope I'm reading into this allot more than necessary. I just don't want to see the quality of the film scarified so that Summit can release the films while Twilight is still popular. I worried now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home