The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lisa J Smith challenges Stephenie Meyer

Seriously, why are all of these author having a go at Stephenie Meyer? It's really rude and all. Now, Lisa J Smith has recently said:

"Almost all the characters and major events in Meyer's books can be found in my books." In the postscript that Smith published between 1991 and 1996 and Meyer was between 2005 and 2007. Smith continued, "I challenge the author of" Twilight "to an open debate on the web. I want to see how she explains all the similarities. "

Who give her the right to attack Stephenie. If she hadn't noticed, all vampire books have simulates. The vampire's suck blood, they are alluring to humans, they are enemies of werewolves and the majority of them the vampire falls for a human, the list can go on. I bet if you compared L.J Smith's work to Bram Stokers, "Dracula," there would be simulates. She didnt invent vampires, so she must of got the idea from somewhere else. She is basically insinuating that Stephenie Meyer copied the events out of her books, and put another title on them. Um, no she did. Stephenie Meyer took the traditional vampire, and gave them her own twist. Her vampire are vegetarians, and aren't always inherently evil. What other vampire book does that? None. Due to Stephenie Meyer originality and changing up a cliche story. L. J. Smith is just jealous that her books didn't do that well in 1991 to 1996!! She is just using the popularity of Twilight, to publicise her vampire novels, because vampires are popular, due to Stephenie Meyer's wonderful compelling story. She just jealous plainly. It's very rude to say that to any author. It doesn't matter how bad their work is, or if their story is very cliche, it's disrespectful. I bet she wouldn't like it if someone completely tore into her novels. Argg, some people are so rude, she better get ton's of hate mail!!! It really irritates me when people try and tear down something else because they are jealous!! It's very immature too. Grow up, L. J Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home