The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alex Meraz as a Vampire!!

Wow, this is a seriously cool photo shoot! Does anyone else think it's ironic that Alex is playing a vampire?? Oh well, he looks so hot!! Definitely could be a model as well as an actor cause he isn't bad to look at. Oh what am i kidding, he is gorgeous!! But, i like him as a wolf better! Well, basically because he is wearing less clothing! Hehe. The photo shoot consists of Alex the vampire attacking and killing a beautiful young girl. Then I'm assuming drinking her blood. It's very Gothic and dark. But seriously, if i saw Alex the vampire, i probably wouldn't run away either because he is so pretty looking. I'm so excited to see his performance in New Moon. I think he will be able to play Paul easy. If you haven't seen Alex's work with Tyler Shields, go check out his website. It's a short clip of Alex basically going crazy mad, ripping off his shirt with his bare hands. I'm not joking, he looks like he wants to murder someone. I really think that he is going to be a great actor! Love you Alex. Man, he has converted so many of my friends from Team Edward to Team Paul, however only in the movies. In the books, they are still Team Edward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home